Sunday, June 27, 2004

The Start Of Nothing Important.

This is an experiment. It will likely be a short lived one, though I may replace it in the future with a more carefully thought out weblog. I've never attempted this sort of thing before and, quite frankly, I think it's a collossal waste of everyone's time. However, maybe something useful can come out of it.

I am the sort of person that others come to regularly to talk about things going on in their lives that bother them. This is in both my professional and private life. I have no problem with this situation, but because of it I tend to automatically take the role of listener now and don't get nearly enough chance to vent. My hope is that I can use this space to unburden myself of some of the things that have been stressing me out the past several years, hopefully becoming a happier and more productive person in the process...That being said, this is a space that I have created for my own use only and not for the entertainment and enjoyment of others. I want to make it clear that I don't have a problem with visitors coming here to read and leave comments, etc...However, I think that your time would be better spent thinking about and living your own life, rather than dwelling on mine...Seriously, why are you still here? Go talk to someone you care about. Go on...

Alright then, let's have some fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home