Friday, May 06, 2005

The Latest

Here's the latest:

- I'm out of my apartment tomorrow morning. The move is essentially complete. I'm just tidying up and dotting i's and crossing t's currently.

- I'm taking a trip to Atlanta next week to visit a friend. It's a last minute deal, so I'm a little spooked because I can't plan as carefully as I'd like. Should be really fun though. I'm flying out Monday and coming back Saturday. WOOT...

- Shortly after that I'm going to kick into high gear with work stuff, but I'm planning to get a lot of travel done beforehand. I may even be coming to a city near you! Make your reservations today! (Cities currently on the Nowhere Tour '05 agenda: Atlanta, Austin, and Raleigh-Durham...Further plans still pending)

- You must be this tall to ride the ride ->


That is all. Good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home