Friday, February 11, 2005

Wisdom of the Far East

Tonight I went to eat with my brother at a Chinese buffet I'd never been to.

Worst...Chinese Food... EVER...

By far... It's hard to describe exactly how bad it was. A true abomination. And yet it was still worth it just for my fortune cookie. I'm sure you're familiar with the little game where you add "in bed" to your fortune in order to get your true reading. Well, check out this puppy:

Our first love and last love is...
Self-love.

...In bed.

Truer words may have never been spoken.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the fortune cookie poets are on to the game. Here are a couple of good ones I've had (and kept):

You excel at technical work.
...in bed. ;)

You are the greatest in the world.
...in bed. :)

SMM

1:07 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Heh... Those are pretty good. That also reminded me of one I had about two weeks ago:

One must first give
in order to receive...
...in bed. :)

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home