Thursday, June 02, 2005

Back to the front...

You know, I really need to sit down and write out something other than updates on my travel plans. Stuff has recently come up, so this will happen sooner rather than later, but until then, here's a travel update. :)

I arrived home from Chicago late this evening. It was an amazing trip with some very unexpected surprises. I'll have a lot to say about it in coming days, but I don't want to get into everything just yet. Already I am on to the next thing... Next Tuesday I'll be flying out to New York City for three days. I'm really hyped.

I hopefully will get a chance to catch up and either chat or hang out with everyone I've been out of touch with in the past few weeks.

Gotta make up some of my sleep deficit now... More later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home