Sunday, June 25, 2006

The Newest New News.

Hey people,

Quick update for you before I head for bed.

1) I finally have a new computer, so I'll be trying to get back into the swing of things with regular updates and postings here as well as...

2) ...on my new Myspace page. Yeah, I know. Yuk it up if you must, but it's actually pretty neat, especially as a supplement to this page. Also, I'll be setting up an additional page soon to promote my new musical endeavors. I'll be including MP3's of new songs and information on the demo CD as things continue to develop. I'll post the link here when it's ready, but for the time being, here's one for the new personal Myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/n0bodyn0where

Come check it out and add me as a friend. (Please note that, as with this page, the two o's following the n's above in "n0bodyn0where" are actually zeros)

3) I shaved my head. I don't have a good reason. It just seemed like a nice idea at the time. :) I forgot how nice it is to not have to screw with your hair in the morning. It's also wonderful when it's hot outside. I'll post pictures soon.

4) Everything else is peachy. I'll post a more comprehensive update soon. I miss everyone. Best wishes to all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home