Sunday, December 03, 2006

Oh November, We Hardly Knew Ye...

Whoops! This page has slipped my mind for a bit. Been busy and all that. Here's a quick update of recent things and things to come:

1. Mexico was awesome, in case anyone hasn't heard. It seems like forever ago now... Come to think of it, it's been two months, so I suppose that shouldn't be surprising. in any case, I highly recommend Cabo to anyone. Furthermore, I highly recommend an all-inclusive to people who really want to lounge around and take it easy...or people who drink like fish. Both types will go home happy.

2. We just had a blizzard this past Friday. Yes, a freakin' BLIZZARD! We had around ten inches of snow in twelve hours. Needless to say, work was shut down for the day, along with the majority of the city...So, I won't complain too much. It's hard to stay upset about something that gives you a day off. I'm still fairly new to the area, but I've seen snow in the past year. So, this wouldn't have been that big of a shocker, except that we had a sixty degree day two days before this thing hit! WTF!

3. Holiday plans have just been sorted out. We're planning on making the trip back south the Saturday before X-mas and staying around five days. Hopefully, this will be enough time to see everyone and get quality visiting time in. Everyone, give me the scoop on your travel plans, so we can get on the same page. The GF will be making the trek and I'd certainly like to introduce her to everybody.

I could probably fill in the gaps more than that, but maybe I should leave some stuff for everyone to discover when we get back to BR. Drop me the 411 when you get a chance, folks.

Stay tuned for a couple of short reviews!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I want a blizzard! Your blog looks good sunshine, I'll check in from time to time.

Sprite x x

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home