Monday, June 27, 2005

Westward, ho! (that was not meant as an imperative, by the way)

I'm off to Phoenix, Arizona in the morning. I'm out for nine days, I believe. This trip is shaping up to be a big deal and I'm really really excited for the chance to go. It's been a couple of weeks since NYC, but it feels like an eternity. Badly missing someone distorts the passage of time in very peculiar ways. So, much to look forward to, lots of fun to be had, tons of sun and heat to avoid at all costs (heh), and plenty of goodness to go around.

HOWEVER, I will say, packing for a nine day trip sucks bad. Oh my God, it never ends. I had no idea. There's just so much crap to bring, half of it I likely won't even need, and I'm guaranteed to forget something as well.

Oh well, I'll have bunches more to blather about if I don't finish packing and prepping. So, I'd better go. Once things calm down, I'll attempt to put together a little travelogue and some info on the recent changes to my plans, et cetera...

Saddle up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home