Monday, November 14, 2005

It's official. I've moved to Wisconsin, although my apartment is rather barren currently and I still need to legally change my address. Still, for all intents and purposes the deed is done. Cool...

The drive went by without any hiccups. I blew through 6 states in the first day of driving and my car averaged over 40 miles to the gallon on gas! WOOT! Arrival time was shortly after 1:00 pm Saturday and we've been busy setting up shop since then. It's funny how the first thing you find yourself wanting to do after a long drive sometimes is to sit right back down again.

Anyway, the moving truck should get here Wednesday. I'm busying myself until then by finishing some recording I started right before the drive and other odds and ends. I'll keep everyone updated as things progress.

First Mid-West PING!!! Are y'all readin' me out there?

(Notice the distinct southern styling in my ping... South Coast representing, nimrods!!!) ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really miss you

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home