Tuesday, August 16, 2005

WTF, eh!

1. I'm off to Quebec City in the AM. Staying ten days, two of which will be in Montreal.

2. I can't speak any French at all.

3. Oh shit.

4. My travel companion does.

5. *sigh of relief*

6. I have flipped over my travel companion. Yes, completely mad. She's so wonderful, whip smart, kind, fun, and absolutely charming in every conceivable way.

7. Oh yeah, she's fucking hot too.

8. It is all but absolutely certain that I will be moving to Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's only a matter of time.

9. The Apple iPod is the greatest invention of the 21st century.

10. I'm getting my stuff together to do some more recording. I have 5 or 6 new songs I want to record, in addition to the 8-15 I have waiting in the wings for my in-progress demo CD.

11. Once my acoustic demo CD is finished, I'll be bringing the hammer out for some metal type recordings. I'll be putting out calls for collaborators. Prepare yourselves.

12. Portland has no sales tax. WOOT for Portland!

13. I love the films of David Gordon Green. Go watch All The Real Girls (I've been meaning to mention this for quite a while).

14. No, I mean right now.

15. Go on now, shoo...

16. Okay, you can stay, but I'm going to plug some music that I like and you're going to have to just deal with it.

17. The new CD by Open Hand, entitled You And Me, is very good stuff. Waaaay melodic and powerful cool riffage. Groovy.

18. I just downloaded a flock of seagulls song from iTunes, so I have absolutely ZERO credibility when it comes to taste in music at this moment.

19. I miss Laura and Rachel.

20. Hey kids! Go here and torture your friends: Http://www.research.att.com/projects/tts/demo.html

21. I need to pack, but I'm putting it off.

22. I love you all and I'll talk to you soon to fill in the gaps here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. WooHoo!
2. Mon chien est tres petit!
3. Merde!
4. C'est Bon!
5. Whew! I need a nap.
6. Excellent.
7. Bonus!
8. That's a long way from Texas...
9. Better than the Photon Beacon? OK, but just barely!
10. Did I just hear an echo?
11. dunh-dunh-Dunh, dunh-dunh-DA-DUNH!
12. Neither does Italy. ;)
13. I'll put it on my list.
14. I will later, I promise.
15. OK. Um... No.
16. As long as it's not Eurocrap!
17. Their song samples sound cool.
18. I don't know you...
19. :(
20. Audrey(UK English) reciting the opening lines of Cheap Vodka is the funniest thing I've heard in a while.
21. I still have some unpacking do do.
22. Cool...

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home